Specializing inDeep Tissue MassageDeep tissue massage is aimed at the deeper tissue structures of the muscle and fascia. It is a more focused type of massage, as chronic muscle tension and "knots" are released. The pressure will generally be more intense so this is for those who like it strong!
Relaxing Swedish MassageRelax & Unwind! Swedish Massage uses a variety of techniques in order to promote relaxation, ease muscle tension, and promote blood circulation. Swedish Massage is one of the most popular types of massage and is a great starting point if you're new to massage therapy.
Warm Stones & Sweet LavenderHot Stone Massage is deeply relaxing. The warmth of the hot stones improves circulation and calms the nervous system This massage is great for people who tend to feel chilly, who have cold hands & feet, and for those who have muscle tension. Add a little lavender and you will drift off to your happy place....
Performance Sport MassageSports massage is designed for athletes, but can be useful for anyone who has an active lifestyle. Sports Massage helps athletes prepare their bodies for optimal results during training, performance at an event, and to aid recovery after an event.Prepare, endure, recover!
Cold Stone Therapy forMigraine HeadachesCold Stone Therapy for Migraine Headaches incorporates cold marble stones and essential oils which are placed on the head and neck to relieve all types of headache pain!
Prenatal MassagePrenatal Massage was developed to relax tense muscles, relieve swelling, improve circulation, and improve mobility. Our massage is tailored specifically to the needs of pregnant women and their changing bodies.
25 MinuteTarget MassageTarget Massage isshort & Sweet!Perfect for your lunch breakor any break! Specific areas of tension or pain are addressed and you can be on your way!
BuyGift CertificatesONLINE 24/7
Easy as 1,2,3
1) Pick your design
2) Pay Online
3) Print or Email
- Deep Tissue
- Relaxing Swedish
- Performance Sport
- Migraine Therapy
- New Client Special
- Seasonal Specials
- Student Discount
- Massage Junkie
- Free Gift Certificate
5521 Bellaire Drive S, Suite 100
Fort Worth, Texas 76109
Easy to find location on the west side of Fort Worth off Bryant Irvin Rd. Convenient to Hulen, Cityview, Ridglea and TCU.
Regularly scheduled massages can improve quality of life, boost the immune system, eliminate pain, and energize the mind and body!
- Book appointments 24/7 in minutes
- Get email and text alerts
- Keep up with gift certificates/packages
- Read and leave reviews
Body Kneads Massage & Bodywork Radio Station
Bring your own playlist or favorite music for a more personalized experience
- A romantic floral fragrance for the ages
- Rejuvenating anti-aging effects for skin
- Promotes womanly wellness and comfort
- Smoky-sweet scent, great for men
- Supports clear breathing
- Opens mind to spiritual enlightenment
- Most famous for its skin-healing properties
- Soothes muscular, joint and headache pain
- Emotional Benefits: Instills deep tranquility, calm and comfort. Sedating; excellent for promoting sound sleep. Vast antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties. Balances emotional chaos.
- Boosts immunity
- Emotional Benefits: Effectively eases anxiety. Dispels depression. Promotes positive thinking and optimism. Gently stimulating. Great for the “Winter Blues.”
Bring me your....
Fill out the Client Consultation Form in advance and bring to your scheduled appointment